recent posts

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm still here.

Hi!  My friend from California came to visit and in all the excitement I have not made anything, I hardly even cooked, so I am very sorry.  I am SO ready to get back into the swing of things and make something of this blog.

Last night I made chili and I have to say, I make some dang good chili.  Just ask me.  I will post the recipe soon.  It is not totally mine.  I re-worked a Southern Living recipe to suit Mike and myself.  That's the cool thing about chili, you can totally make it your own.

Halloween is approaching and I have not even figured out what my son will be going as.  He is almost 2 (b-day is on Thanksgiving!), any suggestions?  I was totally inspired by Cheri over at I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar and wanted Jax to be a Viking, but I haven't had the time to look for a viking helmet.  Leslie, my friend from Cali bought him a cute blue dress shirt that had a bow tie on it.  Maybe I will use that for something.  Not sure.  Panic setting in.  Well, I guess I have the weekend to figure it out.

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully I will be back on schedule next week with some fun new projects and recipes.

Natosha 

No comments:

Post a Comment