recent posts

Friday, October 14, 2011

Remember To Say I Love You

I know we read it everywhere, but is really is true.  We shouldn't put off telling those special people in our lives that we love and appreciate them.  We don't know what tomorrow holds and regret is an awful feeling.

One of the reasons we moved back to Arkansas was so I could spend time with my father and Jax could get to know his grandparents.  My dad has COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).  He's doing ok right now, but there is no cure and he will eventually die from it.  The truth is, any one of us could leave this earth at any time.

I'm not trying to be gloomy, just want to remind everyone how fleeting time is.  I strive to live each day to the fullest.  And believe me, I fall short a LOT.  Anyhow, I want to share some pictures of a few days we recently spent with PZ and Pop, my mom and dad.







Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

Natosha

No comments:

Post a Comment