recent posts

Friday, June 29, 2012

Five Find Friday

Here are my favorite things of the week:

1. Check out these yummy cookies over at Two Peas and their Pod.


2.  Ruche is a clothing website specializing in vintage-inspired fashions.  I love that they have plus-sized options because I'm a curvy girl and it's often hard to find vintage styles in my size.
Flowy Dresses

3.  DIY jet pak for your child.  I am so making this for Jax.  Head over to Doodle Craft for the tutorial.


4.  I wish I were more handy because I would totally build this outdoor movie screen. (no directions, but those of you who are super handy probably don't need any, unlike me)  This one was built by John Martin and is extremely cool.


5.  This one is just eye-candy.  I love Maroon 5 and Adam Levine.  My son loves to dance and I always tell him he has The Moves Like Jagger.
Adam Levine looking very hot

Well, I hope you have a great weekend and if it's hot where you're at (it's supposed to be 106 degrees in my neck of the woods), try to stay cool.

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha

No comments:

Post a Comment