recent posts

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Home-made Flour Tortillas

A while back I pinned a couple of flour tortilla recipes on Pinterest.  The first one I tried was by Homesick Texan and can be found here.  I'm not gonna give the instructions because you should head over there and check it out.  Her version only has 5 ingredients and is SUPER easy.  I didn't have all-purpose flour so I used self-rising and that brought my total of ingredients down to 3!


Oh. My. Goodness.  I slathered on some butter and drizzled it with honey.  Heaven.  And it's so easy.  I love breads that you can cook up in a pan on top of your stove and eat warm.

Give it a try and then come back and tell me how you ate it.  I can't wait to make some steak fajitas and use these tortillas.

Thanks for stopping by,

Natosha

No comments:

Post a Comment