recent posts

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Product Review - Michelina's Frozen Dinners

*I am not being paid for this review.  All opinions are mine.*

So I have been trying not to eat out so much.  It's hard on the body and the budget.  I decided to buy several of Michelina's frozen dinners, well they are more of an entree, and give them a try.  They are $1 at Wal-Mart.  I'm pretty sure I have seen them at other local grocery store too.

These things are inexpensive, but they are not cheap.  So far, I have tried the Tortellini Alfredo, Beef & Peppers and Five Cheese Ziti.  They were all really good.  Some were high in fat, but I noticed on their website they have a Lean Gourmet Line.
11 gr fat/240 cal
 
7 gr fat/270 cal
5 gr fat/280 cal

There website shows a few breakfast selections that I can't wait to try.  And it looks like all the Lean selections give Weight Watchers Points.  If you are looking for something good to eat that won't break the bank, give Michelina's a try.
Thanks for stopping by,

Natosha

No comments:

Post a Comment