recent posts

Monday, January 7, 2013

{Menu Monday} 1/7/13

Hello all!  Here is what we are having at our house this week.  Just click on the blog names to find the recipes.

Poppyseed Chicken via Sew Caroline.  This is her picture of the finished product:

Photobucket

It is SO yummy!  The only thing I would change, is make sure you use unsalted butter.  There is plenty of salt in the crackers and you can always add salt at the table.  We will have a garden salad on the side.

Balsamic Roast French Dip Sandwiches via Add a Pinch.  The Roast recipe is found HERE.  This is her picture:

Balsamic Roast Beef French Dip Sandwich Recipe from addapinch.com

This roast recipe is so easy, it's a crock pot recipe, and you should have most of the ingredients on-hand.  I love french dip sandwiches.  I serve potato chips and a pickle spear on the side.

Cheesy Potato Soup with Mini Ham Sandwiches via My Recipes.  This picture belongs to Johnny Autry and Randy Mayor:


Cheesy Potato Soup Recipe

We actually had this soup last week and my husband requested it for this week.  It is SO good and really easy.  I have a few tips I will try to blog about when I make it again.  I serve the mini sandwiches on Hawaiian Rolls with mustard.

Healthified Crunchy Asian Salad via Live Better America.  This is their picture:

Healthified Crunchy Asian Salad

I love this salad.  Crunchy and sweet.  I plan on cooking a chicken breast to cut up and add to the salad.  We will have baked egg rolls on the side.

Oven-Roasted Sausages, Potatoes and Peppers via Lila's Apron.  I just call this Sausage Bake.  Here's her picture:



This is another EASY recipe.  You just chop everything up and throw it in the oven.  I love the banana peppers or peppercini (I spelled that wrong, I'm sure).  I don't even serve a side with this, we just eat a big old bowl-full.  I mean, c'mon, it has sausage, bell peppers, potatoes and onions.  If you thrown some cheese on it you have all your basic food groups.

Well, I hope I gave you some ideas for dinner this week.  I am linking up here:

This Flourishing Life's Menu Monday

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha


No comments:

Post a Comment