recent posts

Friday, January 25, 2013

{Yay! It's finally Friday!}

Two of the awesome blogs I follow are Bold Butter Baby (Brin) and Tales of a Twenty Something (Allie).  They have a fairly new weekly feature:  Pit & Peak.  It's where you write a post detailing the best and worst parts of your week.  Head over here and here to read their posts, learn more and join.



Pit:

I work for a non-profit where I am a caseworker for juvenile delinquents.  I also work with families whose kids can only get the services they need by asking the court to help them.  I had two boys committed to youth prison on Tuesday.  Big downer.

Peak:

My 3 year old just may be finally getting the hang of this potty-training thing.


So, what's going on with you this week?  I can't tell you how happy I am that it is Friday.

Also linking up here today:


Aloha Friday Blog Hop

Have a great weekend!  Thank you for stopping by,
Natosha

No comments:

Post a Comment