recent posts

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

{Masking Tape Canvas Art} Try-It Tuesday




My son and I sat down the other night and tried out a craft/art project I found via Pinterest.  I was inspired by this:

Crafting Play

All you need are:
Canvas
Finger Paints
Masking Tape

Instructions
Use the tape to create a pattern on the canvas, or let your child make a pattern with pieces of tape.

Let your child paint the canvas.

Let canvas dry.

Take off tape and admire your child's masterpiece.




We did Jaxon's nickname:



And a randon set of lines (which my son calls railroad tracks):



This craft/art project was both fun and easy.

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha


P.S.
Thank you to all my new followers!  Soon after I reach 100 followers via Google Friend Connect, I will have a giveaway as a thank you!  I'm thinking probably an Amazon gift card. 











No comments:

Post a Comment