recent posts

Friday, March 1, 2013

{Things I Love}

A Few of the {Things I Love}

I love that Jaxon calls sunflower seed "flower seeds."

I love when Blaine (my 13 yr old nephew) comes to my house just to hang out and talk about his favorite apps (and that he wants me to download them so we can enjoy them together).

I love getting up before anyone else, making coffee and getting the first cup.

I love that I have one more day of this crazy, wonderful, scary, blessed thing called life.




March Photo A Day

Ok, I finally own a smartphone and have an Instagram account.  Follow me HERE.  (Um, if anyone can tell me how to change my pic so it's not sideways, it would be much appreciated.)  So, I am planning on participating in Fat Mum Slim's March photo challenge:

March 2013 Photo A Day Challenge list


Now for something I do not love.  I actually hate this.

Two days ago someone abandoned four darling puppies near our property.  We live out in a rural area, so from time to time when someone wants to get rid of an animal, they just drop it/them off out near where we live.  I guess it eases their guilt that there are several homes nearby and that maybe someone will adopt the animal(s).

They tried to lick my husband to death.

My son wanted to keep them all.


This one wagged it's tail the whole time my nephew was holding it.

You could see their ribs.

We just adopted a dog from the local animal shelter and a cat that showed up one day now resides with us.  
Meet Maddie and Dude.

We fed them and they wandered over to my mom and dad's house, where they were fed again.  If I can't find homes for them, I know what will happen.  Someone will "take care of them."  I called the animal shelter and you have to pay $25 per animal to "surrender" them.  Aaack!  $100!  Maybe I will adopt them all.  I don't know.  I'm just so stink'n mad at whoever did it.  I mean, get your animal spayed or neutered.

So, anyone want to adopt a puppy?

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha

I am linking up here:




Aloha Friday Blog Hop

9 comments:

  1. Amazing shots! Those puppies are cute! It is sad that people just abandon them so conveniently.. Thanks for sharing these wonderful moments from your life...:)

    http://momlessmom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have puppies that get left by us all the time too. It's so sad! Thanks for the follow, following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I am following you as well :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There!
    Returning the follow from What's Cooking in the Burbs! Thanks for stopping by my page and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Stopping by from Our Everyday Harvest!!
    I am now a follower, so I will be back to visit soon!

    Take care,
    Nonny
    www.notionsfromnonny.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable puppies. Do you have a local craigslist or internet advertiser that you could post them on? Those poor babies are fortunate to have you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, yes I've put the word out on Facebook, craigslist and word of mouth. I think we have decided to keep one and my sister may take a couple, so we are almost there!

      Delete
  7. I'd LOVE to adopt a puppy, if only I wasn't half a world away! :(
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Followed yours, too xo

    Faye @ The Social Potato.

    ReplyDelete