recent posts

Sunday, April 21, 2013

{Menu Plan Monday} 4/22/13



Hello, hello!  How was your weekend?  Mine wasn't long enough.  Well, here is this week's menu.

Monday:  Bacon Pot Roast via Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker.  Yeah, you read that right.  Bacon.  Mmmm.  I'll let you know how this one turns out.  I mean, it has to be good.  It has bacon.  Served with mashed yukon gold potatoes and carrots.

Bacon Pot Roast by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker

Tuesday:  Southern Fried Tilapia served with a side salad and baked french fries.  I don't use a recipe, I just cut the tilapia up in chunks and coat it in a homemade flour/cornmeal mixture and pan fry it.  I'll try to remember to write down the recipe as I make it.

Wednesday:  Taco Salad.  Romaine lettuce, cheddar cheese, black olives, tomatoes, green oinions, sour cream, roasted corn and seasoned ground beef.

Thursday:  Cheesy scrambled eggs, blueberry pancakes and bacon.

Friday:  Poppy Seed Chicken via Sew Caroline, served with rice and broccoli.  I am gonna try to make this a "clean" recipe by making my own cream of chicken soup and crackers.  This recipe is still full of fat, so even though we love, love, love it, I shouldn't make it very often.

Photobucket
Sew Caroline
What are you cooking up this week?

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha

Linking up here:
This Flourishing Life's Menu Monday


  

1 comment: