recent posts

Sunday, June 16, 2013

AMDRO PowerFlex Pest and Weed System - A Review



I am a BzzAgent and get to try new products free of charge.  All opinions are mine.

About a month and a half ago I was sent an AMDRO PowerFlex Pest and Weed System to try and then review.  It's a pretty nifty little invention.

AMDRO(R) PowerFlex(R) Pest & Weed System

It was very easy to use.  You fill the tank with water (there's a handy line that shows you where your water level should be) and then you twist one of the cartridges on and start spraying.  If you hear the battery-powered motor but nothing is coming out of the nozzle, you may need to prime the pump.  To do this, hold the nozzle lower than the tank and squeeze the trigger until it starts to flow.  If it still doesn't work, just unscrew the top from the tank and make sure the water tube end is at the bottom of the tank.  I didn't have any trouble at all.

AMDRO(R) PowerFlex(R) Pest & Weed System

There are four different types of cartridges:  Home Pest Indoor, Yard & Perimeter Outdoor (Pest), Lawn Weed Killer and Weed & Grass Killer.

So far, I have used the Weed & Grass Killer and the Yard & Perimeter cartridges. Here is my backyard walkway and flower bed before using the Weed & Grass Killer:





Here they are after:




My flower bed is now ready to plant.

I look forward to using the Indoor Pest cartridge on some pesky little ants in my dining room and kitchen.

I highly recommend the AMDRO PowerFlex Pest & Weed System for it's ease of use, effectiveness and versatility.  And by the way, it retails for just under $12 at Walmart, so it's also affordable.

Do you use any type of pest and weed killer on your lawn?

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha


No comments:

Post a Comment