recent posts

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Back After A Break

Hello all.  I haven't posted for almost 4 months.  I've gone through a lot of changes recently and was pretty stressed, so I just stopped posting.  I should have just slowed down I guess, but I got overwhelmed.

My long-term relationship with my boyfriend, and father of my son, ended.  I changed jobs and I think I got a little burned out with blogging.  I feel like I haven't really found my niche in the bloggy world.  I'm trying to determine what that is, still.  So be patient with me. I hope to have some giveaways soon.  I have a book review in the works.  I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

I do know I want to focus on what I do in my day-to-day life and blog about what makes me happy and maybe someone out there will find it interesting.  If not, it will be a nice on-line "scrapbook" of my life for my son to go back and read.

So, I hope to see you around!

Natosha

p.s.  I got my hair all cut off, so I need to change out my picture.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome back :). Completely off subject, but I used to have a coffee mug like the one in your picture. It was my favorite. But one night I was outside walking around with it and sat it on top of my car and forgot about it, and the next morning it was lying on the pavement broken. True story. Sad, I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melody! I have broken several of these mugs. I was able to replace them at Walmart as they had them for sell individually. I don't think they do anymore. So, I'm sorry for your loss.

      Delete
  2. Cute mug and haircut! Hope you weekend is wonderful~

    ReplyDelete