recent posts

Sunday, January 29, 2017

How I Wear My Favorite Boots

I absolutely love boots.  I know I'm not the only one.  There are so many styles and so many ways to wear them.  Right now I own four pair and if I could, I would own at least four more.

Right now I'm wearing my faux sheep fur boots almost every day.  I have a grey pair and a black pair. They are warm and soft and the most comfortable shoes I own.  I wear them with leggings and skinny jeans, although I have been know to slip into them while wearing regular cut jeans.





I also love wearing my near knee high brown boots.  I love that they are flat and very comfortable.  My favorite way to wear them is with leggings and jeggings.  They are a little too snug to wear with jeans.






The last pair of boots I am wearing this winter are my cowboy boots.  I just love the design and get compliments every time I wear them.  I wear them with jeans of all kinds, with my jeans tucked and untucked.  I've also worn them with leggings and a long skirt.






There really are countless ways to wear boots.  Do you need some boot inspiration? Check out these cowgirl boots.  And don't forget your man, who will love these cowboy boots.

How do you wear your boots?  How many do you own?  I would love to hear in the comments!  Or better yet, post a pic!  As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Natosha





No comments:

Post a Comment