recent posts

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Baaaaaack! What do you mean you didn't know I was gone?!

Ok, I haven't posted in a looong time.  We moved back into the little trailer we had been renting.  (That was and is a continuing disaster, more on that later.)  I am in my 5th month at my new job.  My husband is still looking for work (hey if anyone in the central Arkansas area is hiring, give me a call).

Any who, I want to get back to blogging.  Like everyone else on Earth, I have dedicated a big chunk of my free time to Pinterest.  So addicting and fun.  I will be adding a feature on things I've made that were inspired by Pinterest pins.

I also will be documenting the clean-up and restoring of my sad little single-wide trailer.  The tenants were less than kind to her.

And, since we have moved back out to the country, I get to grow a garden again!  Yay, we are SO excited about fresh tomatoes.  Yum!

So, join my blog, visit often and leave some comments.

It's good to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment