recent posts

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Quality Time With My 2 1/2 Year Old

I have really been trying hard to spend quality time with my 2 1/2 year old son, Jax.  When I say "Quality", I mean actively doing something with him.  I scoured the internet for ideas and found some really neat things I want to try.

Over at Play At Home Mom LLC, she has a great post here for making Busy Boxes.
(All of these images belong to the site.)  Here are a few of the boxes:

Glue Box


Play-Doh Box

Cutting Box

Sticker Box

Another site for fun toddler activities is Toddler Toddler.  Here are some samples of what you can find there:

This game is SO simple, but my son loves it.
Send a hug in the mail.

I printed out some cute coloring pages over at NickJr.com just for toddlers.

Nick Jr.
Click on the above to go to the toddler page.

How about a scavenger hunt?

Alphabet scavenger hunt over at
I Am Momma-Hear Me Roar

I found a huge list of activities and projects on the blog Play Create Explore.  Here are a few (all images belong to Play Create Explore):

Colored Shaving Cream



Fly Swatter Painting!
Pretend cooking with real ingredients.
Googly eyes and magazines.
So, what are some of your favorite activities to do with your toddler?  Where do you get your ideas?  I would love for you to tell me in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by,

Natosha






 








No comments:

Post a Comment