recent posts

Friday, June 1, 2012

Five Find Friday - Ice Cream Edition

Since we are nearing June and even hotter temperatures, here are some awesomely delish-sounding ice cream recipes to cool you down.

(images all belong to their respective sites)


1.  This recipe by Two Peas and Their Pod just sounds so tropical and yummy.

recipe here

2.  Love coffee?  Me too.  Try it in this ice cream recipe by Cookie + Kate.

coffee ice cream
recipe is here

3.  Honey?  No, I'm not flirting.  How about honey ice cream?!  This one only has 4 ingredients.  I think it's cool, because you can use a local honey and get a totally unique taste.  This recipe is from 101 Cookbooks.

Maison du Miel's Heather Honey Ice Cream
recipe is here

 4.  Want to try something different?  Try this avocado ice cream from Eating Well, then come back and tell me if it's any good.

Avocado Ice Cream Recipe
recipe here

5.  Finally, head over to Joy of Baking and make the strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
recipe here

Ok, I'm really hungry so I think I'll go have some ice cream.  Thanks for stopping by!

Natosha




No comments:

Post a Comment