recent posts

Monday, February 18, 2013

{Glade Expressions - A Review}

I was recently given the opportunity from BzzzAgent to try the new line by Glade - Glade Expressions.



I tried the Lavender and Juniper Berry Fragrance Mist and the Pineapple and Mangosteen Oil Diffuser.  The mist smells fresh and works for quite a long time.  I have been using it mainly in the bathroom with the kitty litter box and it really helps it to smell better.  It's not overly sweet or fake smelling.

I have been using the oil difusser at work.  I LOVE the pineapple and mangosteen scent.


I love the bamboo diffuser.  It is very stylish.  I have a small office, so the scent is almost overwhelming.  I am planning on taking it home and using it in the living/kitchen area.  I have had several people comment on the scent and ask me what I was eating.

A cool feature to both of these products is the ability to refill them both.

I have 7 $2.00 coupons for  the mist starter kit and 7 $4.00 coupons for the diffuser kit.  They expire On April 30, 2013.  If you would like to have one, leave me a message in the comments with your email.

{I was provided coupons for free product.  I was not compensated.  All opinions are 100% mine.}

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha

No comments:

Post a Comment