recent posts

Monday, March 18, 2013

{Menu Plan Monday} 3/18/13



Wow, is it already Monday again.  I was MIA last week.  Crazy busy at the day job plus the kiddo and hubs, you know what I mean.

Here is what is on the menu at my house this week:

Skillet Ground Beef Strognoff via elly says opa!  This will probably be the 4th or 5th time I've made this dish.    It is so easy and yummy.  Comfort food.  I usually serve it with broccoli or a green salad.

Corned Beef Hash with Chipotle Chiles and Irish Bacon via The Homesick Texan.  This looks like a great recipe to use up the corned beef from last nights St. Paddy's Day feast.  I don't have Irish bacon but I bet I can use regular.

Broiled Tilapia with Tomato-Caper Salsa via My Recipes (Cooking Light).  We love tilapia and catfish at our house.  I'll serve it with brown rice and a garden salad.

30-Minute Roast Chicken via World Food List.  I'll serve it with roasted potatoes and green beans.

Caprese Lasagna Roll Ups via Cooking Classy with a sprinkle of fancy.  Served with a salad and garlic breadsticks.

So what are you having this week?  I would love a link to your favorite recipe in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha

I am linking up here:

MPM-Winter

This Flourishing Life's Menu Monday

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your menus, some of those recipes sound great. I don't know if I can plan a whole week at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with Me and Jane! Looks like a great menu you've got going on this week! I am thinking I might need to investigate this corned beef dish, although there were no leftovers at our feast! I always buy a few this time of year though!

    ReplyDelete