recent posts

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

{My Weekend in Instagrams}

I got a smartphone (Samsung GalaxyS III) about 2 months ago and I am having so much fun with Instagram. I thought I would share my weekend in Instagram photos:



For the shiitake soba noodles!

Jax and his great uncle Sidney plowing a garden.

Jax and Ada Grace (cousin) at my high school reunion.

Sign near my house.  Part of #fmsphotoaday for March.

Jax enjoying his "growing" stingray.

Yummy crawfish!  He was so fresh I swear he moved!!

So, do you love Instagram?  I need to find more people to follow.  If you want me to follow, comment with your username or add a link in the comments.  If you would like to follow me, my username is southerngrrrlnz.

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time! I nominated you for a Liebster award. If you'd like to stop by my blog to read more about it.

    Have a great weekend!

    http://www.lifewithraisapain.com

    ReplyDelete