recent posts

Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 2 and 3 {Yep, I'm Already Behind}


Blog Every Day In May Challenge

Day 2:  Educate us on something you know a lot about.

Since I'm a day behind, I'm not gonna educate you, but inform you of something that I am an expert at.  I am an expert at installing ankle monitors on juvenile delinquents.  I absolutely hate the monitors, but probably not as much as the kids who are wearing them.   : P

Day 3:  Thing that make you uncomfortable.

1.  I get really uncomfortable when my mom or an aunt or uncle (someone really close to me and older) starts to tell me intimately personal things about themselves or their spouse or the two of them together.  I don't know if any of you have experienced this.  It's like you are their best friend instead of the child.  I know I am almost 42, but I'm still my momma's little girl and I DO NOT want or need to hear certain details about her life.  Uncomfortable and awkward. 

2.  Seeing a homeless person with a sign asking for food or money.  I want to help them, but I don't have a lot of money and their are no shelters in our county.  I usually buy some food and give it to them.  Why does that make me feel uncomfortable and a little guilty?  Maybe because I am blessed.  

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha

No comments:

Post a Comment