recent posts

Thursday, May 16, 2013

{Hair Ecstasy - Argan Oil Hair Polisher} - A Review

I have a great product that I want to introduce you to.  It is Hair Ecstasy's Argan Oil Hair Polish.  If you are familiar with or follow the latest beauty news then you have heard of Argan Oil.  It has been nicknamed "Miracle Oil" or "liquid gold."  Why?

Argan oil hydrates hair in a natural way.  It helps to restore elasticity.  It restores smoothness to unmanageable and uncontrollable hair.  It has vitamin E which helps renew and restore hair damaged by using tools such as a flat iron or blow dryer.  It cures brittle hair and helps extend the life of your colored hair.

Hair Ecstasy offers the Argan Oil Shine Polisher for $3.49 (2 oz size).


My hair is fine and thick.  I am growing out a perm and I colored it myself a couple of months ago.  I also started using a flat iron.  So, it has some damage.  It tends to want to stick up where it shouldn't.  Here's what my hair looks like after I have washed it and it has air dried.  There are no products in my hair.


See how it looks kind of bushy.  Not cool.  I placed about a dime-sized amount of the Polisher into the palm of my hair and rubbed my hands together to heat the oil and spread it evenly on my hands.  Next I smoothed it lightly on the top part of my hair.  Then I flipped my head upside down and worked the oil through my hair and spent a little extra time working it into the ends of my hair.  It has a pleasant musky scent.




See how smooth and shiny my hair is after using the polisher?  I was impressed and it didn't leave my hair feeling oily.  I then proceeded to flat iron my hair and the product worked great.


I definitely recommend Hair Ecstasy's Argan Oil Hair Polisher. Hair Ecstasy offers a full line of hair products including additional hair polishers, flat irons, hair conditioners, pomades, skin care and more.  To order the Argan Oil Hair Polisher or another product, go to their website:  hairecstasy.com.

The nice people over at Hair Ecstasy have generously offered my readers $10 off a $50 purchase.  Just use this code:  Sgirl10.  The special code is good through June 30th.  If you order a product and love it, let me know.

If you would like to follow Hair Ecstasy, here is the information:

Facebook and Twitter

*I received free product in order to do this review.  All opinions are 100% mine and honest.*

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha

No comments:

Post a Comment