recent posts

Monday, May 6, 2013

Menu Plan Monday




I am doing the Prevention 28-Day Challenge.  (Menu is HERE.)  Here is their dinner menu:

Monday:  Asian Tuna (I'll use tilapia because I can't get my hands of good fresh tuna.) You broil your fish then top with a dressing made of ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil.  Serve with soba noodles tossed with cooked bok choy and sprinkled with cashews.

Tuesday:  Pepper steak served with baby red potatoes and grilled asparagus.

Wednesday:  Store-bought vegetarian lasagna served with a green salad.

Thursday:  Spicy Shrimp and Rice.  Grilled shrimp tossed with rice and black beans.  Served with steamed broccoli.

Friday:  Chicken kabob, quinoa and salad.  Chicken, tomato, onion and mushroom kebobs served with quinoa and a romaine and avocado salad.

Saturday:  Broiled Filet-Mignon served with a baked potato and brussels sprouts.

Sunday:  Lemon Chicken.  Chicken cooked with shredded cabbage, olive oil and lemon juice.  Add chicken stock and serve over whole wheat pasta.

If there is a particular dinner you are interested in, let me know in the comments and I will post the directions.

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha

Linking up here:




This Flourishing Life's Menu Monday

1 comment:

  1. I can't find good fresh tuna either, which is a shame because it's SO good if cooked correctly!

    ReplyDelete