recent posts

Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Favs

Here's what's caught my eye this past week.

I want to give these.

Kid Peter Armored Knight Medieval Armor Pullover Cotton Hoodie
Can be found here, by iamknight

Duncan Armored Knight Hoodie(100% Handmade) Made To Order
Can be found here, by iamknight

I want to eat these.

Lemon Macarons
Lemon macarons by blahnik baker
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Quesadillas #15MinuteSuppers
Hawaiian BBQ quesadillas via Around My Family Table

These need to be on my walls.

via I Spy DIY
Hello Ponies print by Charles Thurston
by Charles Thurston

I am SO making.
DIY scarf. Pretty, pretty.
(anyone know the original source?)

Would totally wear.

Coral & Grey set
Carol Ri Vodpod
N01 Origami Fox Earrings / choose your color, gold and silver
laonato
treasureimports
Cheeriest and Dearest Dress
Modcloth



These would all look good in my house.

World Market
Picture Frame and Glory Photo Hanger
Modcloth
A Wing of Beauty Vase
Modcloth
World Market

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend,
Natosha




















No comments:

Post a Comment