recent posts

Monday, November 7, 2011

Manic Monday

Thanksgiving is fast approaching and this year it is also my son's birthday, so I am especially busy getting prepared.  Thanksgiving day will probably be spent at my in-laws with most of their family present.  The day after will be spent with my family and at this point I'm not really sure who will be there.  What I am sure about is I will be cooking one or two dishes for each celebration.  Here are the dishes I have decided to choose from:


Green Bean Bundles

Picture of Butternut Squash Risotto Recipe
Butternut Squash Risotto

Pumpkin Pie

Cranberry Orange Sauce

Ham

Now, as for Jax's birthday party, he loves trains so I have been looking on Etsy for ideas.

Choo Choo Train Birthday Party Boarding Pass Invitation
by paperandlaceaustin and found here
Choo Choo Vintage Train Birthday Party Package Personalized FULL Collection Set  - PRINTABLE DIY - PS802x
by venspaperie and found here

train birthday cupcake toppers
by threemonkeysdesigns and found here

Train Birthday Shirt Personalized. Child's Age or initial on Side of Train. Railroad Crossing Sign on Back.  Can Customize
by ReadySetCreate and found here

So what do you think about the train party ideas.  Super cute.

What are you going to cook for Thanksgiving?

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great Monday,
Natosha

No comments:

Post a Comment