recent posts

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

During November, my Thursday posts will be about what I am thankful for.


The Roman philosopher Seneca said, "Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart."  Think about that for a moment.  If I am truly grateful for every blessing and every moment of learning and every bump on the road of life, how honorable would I be?


Synonyms for honorable:  honest, direct, genuine, sincere, true, ethical, moral, just, noble, and good.


I would be love to be described with any of these words.


Synonyms for grateful:  thankful, appreciative, and glad.


Today I am thankful for:  my son and the love of my life, my family, my uncle who gave me a job when I truly needed one and for my health.


Today, what are you thankful for?
Natosha

No comments:

Post a Comment