recent posts

Monday, March 25, 2013

{Manic Monday} 3/25/13

I haven't done Manic Monday in ages.  It's basically just some fun or interesting stuff I've found on the web to make Monday a little more bearable.

First, these pictures made me laugh out loud.

Cool haircut bro!
found here

Next, I want one of these.






Buy the Pocket Spotlight at the Photojojo Store!

These have been around a while, but allergy season is almost here and I thought this would be appropriate:

Hay Fever plush doll
Hay Fever GIANT Microbe found here.

Are you hungry?  Me too.  This looks yummy.

TK-Blog-Veggie-Enchilada-Quesadillas-18
via Two Peas and Their Pod

I think Jaxon needs this rain gear set.

by Kidorable

And finally, my Monday would be a lot better if I had this:

Nutella Popsicles via 52 Kitchen Adventures

So what would make your Monday better?

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha



No comments:

Post a Comment